What will the apprentice be doing?
- A field-based position covering showrooms across the UK and your home area (safe and suitable accommodation provided).
- You will learn the carpentry skills required to successfully install all kitchen components to the highest standard.
- You will learn to safely operate and maintain hand and power tools in a kitchen installation setting.
- You will become familiar with following CAD plans and stock checking.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- A 24 month full time apprentice position; on completion you will be awarded the Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer Apprenticeship.
- You will receive hands-on training and be allocated a mentor to support you throughout the apprenticeship.
- You will be allocated one day per week for your apprenticeship studies, to build your portfolio.
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full time permanent position as one of our fully qualified Installers.
Reality CheckUK Manual Driving License is essential Candidates can be based across the UK
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Physical fitness
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9 (C-A*)) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 (C-A*)) Desired