This is an apprenticeship and extremely varied position which offers the opportunity to learn the business. Full training will be provided. You will provide support for the rest of the Lettings and Property Management team.
Duties will include:
- Office admin
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Managing email inquiries and the branch inbox
- Filing using electronic and paper filing systems
- Booking in inventories and check out appointments
- Arranging inspections
Possible full-time employment for the right candidate.
- Good level of maths and English
- Good IT skills
- Excellent telephone manner, spoken and written skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent approach to customer service and client care
- Ability to create good working relationships within the team
- Ability to build rapport with landlords and tenants
- Ability to work under pressure Hard working and proactive
- Able to multi-task
No formal qualifications required.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.