Service Relationship Apprentice
WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
Duties will include:
- Attend regular service review meetings with Operations & Client Service teams alongside the Service Relationship Managers
- Support with the delivery of quality outputs against all client and client service requirements within Operations
- Resolution of basic client and client service queries
- Perform initial triage of requests through ticketing system
- Support with admin and maintenance tasks within the Operations Production system
- Contribute to any documentation updates
- Support with driving efficient processes between Clients, Client Service and Operations
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Good time management
- Good relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a can-do attitude and approach.
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.