2Logic are not your average MSP – customers become familiar with us, we go way above and beyond, we’ve never had a customer leave and were very proud of these facts. Integrity is at the heart of 2LOGIC. We are not here to maximise our revenue with unnecessary add-ons and extra costs.
We may be technical experts, but we talk common sense and want to make it simple for you to work with us. Straightforward advice, clear pricing and a solution based on your business needs, not our profit margins.
We are fanatical about customer service and pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our clients, all 100% retained since launch in 2015.
We are looking for an experienced and committed service desk engineer to join our growing company in Wolverhampton. You will be working within the technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues, as well as developing internal processes and documentation.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
You will be based out of our offices in the City Centre and will work on the Service Desk in our Offices, from home and at customer sites.
Primary duties include:
- Ensuring customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Answering, dealing with and completing customer
- Complete and refine customer documentation & processes
- Establishing best practices through the entire technical support process
- Following up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Providing customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams
- Visiting customer sites when onsite work is required
Required skills & qualities:
- A solid technical background
- Customer service experience
- A problem-solving attitude
- The ability to manage projects
- Being self-motivated and energetic with a strong work ethic
- Taking pride in the quality of your work and holding yourself to a high standard
- A willingness to learn new skills throughout the apprenticeship and beyond
- Confident communication skills
- Outgoing personality with the ability to work as part of a team but the passion to use their own initiative in the workplace
- Ability to multitask between work and apprenticeship studies
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- An A-Level in ICT
- OR an International Baccalaureate at Level 3 ICT
- OR an A-Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject
- OR a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
£13,000 - £16,000 per annum.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.