The main role will be to deliver first class technical support using all tools available to resolve at FPC, striving to improve the team’s knowledge and service levels.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Achieve and maintain personal KPIs and contribute to team SLA’s
- Provide a high-class telephone service and meet call quality expectations
- Utilise in-house ITSM tool to accurately and appropriately record and manage tickets
- Look to drive continuous improvement to team processes and procedures
- Review, improve and share knowledge to enhance existing knowledge base
- Operate efficiently in a team environment
- Work effectively and efficiently under pressure in busy periods
- Exceptional time management and punctual in attendance
- Progression onto Level 4 or
- Full time role
Benefits of the role:
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive accredited training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with Ultima.
The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised.
The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Other benefits include giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
- Dedicated mentor
- Dress down Fridays
- 21 days annual leave
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Excellent levels of both written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise and plan to ensure all deadlines are met
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- An interest in IT is mandatory
A basic understanding of:
- MS Office Suite, 2013, 2016, 0365
- Ms Office admin
- Google G Suite
- G Suite admin
- Ability to work to apprenticeship learning timelines i.e. coursework submission
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.