Roles and Responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- 1st line support duties within a helpdesk environment
- Handling and resolving tickets
- Remote fixes and troubleshooting
- Hardware configuration and maintenance
- Software configuration and maintenance
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Razorblue.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- 22 day holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent transparent and clear progression routes within the business
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Some customer service experience is desired
- Someone who can drive or is learning is desired but not essential
Grade 4/C GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2 maths or equivalent.
Infrastructure Technician Standard Level 3.