Roles and responsibilities include:
- Dealing with customer and clients needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- Service reception cover
- Contacting external customers and providers for various information requests
- Assisting with day-to-day smooth running of the service desk
- MOT and vehicle bookings
- General duties relevant to the smooth and efficient operation of the department as required by your line manager
- Assisting with estimating & invoicing
At Pip Bayleys, they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression.
- Generally computer literate
- Great customer service skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management & organisational skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Confident speaking on the phone
- No required qualifications, although a Grade 4/C or equivalent in English and maths may be advantageous
Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age, organisations recognise the importance of good customer service and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 1/Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
- Level 2 in Customer Service