Opportunity to ‘learn whilst you earn’ as an apprentice chef within the Italian casual dining sector. Be part of a business that has over 180 restaurants. Your role will help us to ensure that every customer leaves wanting to return, through living our values of genuine service, one team, be the best you can be and community.
You will have similar experience as a Chef in a fast-paced environment, a ‘hands on’ approach and the drive to maintain the quality our customers deserve. From our Chef we expect exceptional quality and hygiene standards, strong organisational and customer service skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
You will be an integral part everything we do and a is why our customers love our food. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch and we look forward to speaking with you. Apply today!
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
Clear career development programme to Sous chef and head chef and using the transferable skills into hospitality management if so desired.
We can facilitate nationwide relocation for the right candidate.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Passion for food
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good Communication
- Able to think quickly and work well under pressure
- Usual company induction including Health & Safety, Food safety including allergen training etc
- Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2
Training courses in :
- The principles of Infection Control and safe Working
- Managing Change and Building Resilience Customer Service in the World of Now