What will the apprentice be doing?
Working within the Service Department, the Service Advisor role will be both demanding and rewarding. You will be an essential contact with Scania's Workshop Teams and external customers. You will need to build rapport with peers and customers, to provide an excellent service. Scania goes the extra mile to provide an excellent employment package for every member of staff.
This can include:
Scania Rewards and an Employee Assistance Programme
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with customer and clients needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- Service reception cover
- Contacting external customers and providers for various information requests
- Assisting with day-to-day smooth running of the service desk
- MOT bookings
- General duties relevant to the smooth and efficient operation of the department as required by your line manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3 On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 3 in Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English & maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Scania GB believe in providing an extensive, high quality Apprenticeship which gives their Apprentices the opportunity to advance, succeed and fulfil their ambitions for a career in the motor industry
Reality CheckClosing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
Skills RequiredAdministrative skills, Communication skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3/D) Essential