Established in 1983, Keltruck Limited is the largest independent Scania Distributor in Europe serving the Midlands and South Wales from its 19 operating locations.
The post holder will be working within a vibrant and modern Head Office and will be part of a vibrant marketing team. This exciting role will enable the candidate to learn all aspects of Scania Dealer Aftersales systems, provide vital support to customers and be involved with the marketing and communication of all products and services through multiple channels.
Areas of responsibility will be:
- To undertake training on automotive dealer management systems which is specifically designed for the automotive industry
- Assisting with the creation of marketing campaigns to existing and new clients including; social media campaigns and paper-based advertisements
- Reporting on the company website and related partner website analytics
- Preparing, reviewing and editing vehicle spec checks and online adverts
- Supporting with social media planning & content creation
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in the day to day running and reporting of marketing campaigns and client communications
- Liaising with internal departments and external stakeholders
- Maintain the up-to-date information on Scania dealer systems and google information
- Producing marketing videos, graphics, and animations
- To undertake any training deemed necessary to meet the duties of the post
- Assist with other duties and departments as and when required
Keltruck Scania believe in providing an extensive, high quality Apprenticeship which gives their Apprentices the opportunity to advance, succeed and fulfil their ambitions for a career in the motor industry.
You will be working in Keltruck modern Head Office with Wifi. Near to Sandwell and Dudley Train Station and West Bromwich Bus Station. New Car Park facility with electric charge bays. Dedicated lunch/kitchen area. Coffee area Dress Code - Smart office wear.
- IT skills and ability to process data in a system
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems to operate Word & Excel
- Experience of using various Social Media platforms
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Self motivated and enthusiastic.
Minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) grades of 9-3/A*-D in English and maths.
You will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)