ResponsibilitiesWorking for TruckEast is not just about the job.
TruckEast goes the extra mile to provide an excelled employment package for every member of staff. This can include; Incentive Schemes, Pension, Scania Rewards and an Employee Assistance Programme.
As an apprentice Parts Advisor, you will be an integral role within a fast-paced working environment working with Workshop colleagues and external customers.
Working within the Parts Department, you will be the first point of contact for TruckEasts customers over the telephone and in-branch so it’s vital they have a welcoming experience. Their customers expect a high level of service and parts expertise and they don’t like to disappoint!
Working as part of a team, the Parts Advisor role will be both demanding and rewarding. You will be an essential contact with TruckEast's Workshop Teams and external customers. You will need to build rapport with peers and customers, to provide an excellent service. You will ensure that the Workshop Teams and customers’ needs and requirements for parts are met through the effective use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in the correct locations.
• Handling, storing, and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing, and ordering parts.
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
• Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceeding customers’ expectations
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
At TruckEast, they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression. With over 50% of TruckEast’s current management team beginning their career as an apprentice, TruckEast apprenticeship programme is a great place to start your career.
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications Recruitment Process: If you are among the shortlisted candidates, you will be invited to attend an online presentation to discuss the opportunity in greater detail. Following that, you will be required to complete online English and Maths assessments before your application is submitted to the employer
• A keen interest and passion for Customer Service • Good communication skills • Practically minded • Logical approach to problem solving • An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
• You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
• Minimum requirements are a GCSE grade 4 or C grade or Functional Skills level 2 in English and Maths. • Predicted grades are accepted - please note the apprenticeship offer is subject to final GCSE results
This is a Supply Chain Practitioner Apprenticeship programme, delivered by Remit Group. Awarding Body: Occupational Awards Limited (OAL). Supply Chain is at the heart of every business, especially a vehicle parts department. The Supply Chain Practitioner (including parts) Level 3 apprenticeship is delivered over 24 months and apprentices will be expected to complete self-study tasks during the programme. Development Coaches will deliver 1-2-1 and group sessions with ongoing guided support from the employer throughout the programme. Training is delivered in the workplace and on block release at Remit's dedicated Academy in Derby. All associated costs for training are met by the employer and there will be no cost to you including accommodation and food while away on training. As a result of your training, you will achieve:
- Supply Chain Practioner Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English & Maths (if required)