Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Basic Food preparation
- Sandwich and coffee making
- Cleaning to keep hygiene and covid safe.
- Customer service
- Progression onto Supervisory role.
- Basic cooking skills
- Good Communication
- Great customer service
- Enjoy food
- Willingness to work
- Great timekeeper
- Basic maths Qualification
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member