We are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual with a genuine passion for hair to complete a Level 2 Hairdressing Standards Apprenticeship.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide support to all staff, with all aspects of hairdressing
- Meet & greet clients
- Prepare clients for salon services
- Shampooing & conditioning
- Keeping the salon clean & tidy
- Work on reception
- Taking payments and making appointments
- To attend in house salon training
- Assisting and observing stylists and when a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
Upon successful completion of the level 2 programme you will be eligible for Advanced Level Apprenticeships.
- To be able to talk to clients, and have a good telephone manner
- Must have good people and social skills
- Be able use your own initiative
- To be passionate & artistic about Hairdressing and really want to do it with a passion to learn new skills and knowledge
There are no entry requirements for this position.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners
through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses.
Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
Upon successful completion of this 24 Month Apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 2 Hair Professional