This is a fantastic opportunity for you to kickstart your career within the Salesforce ecosystem and to build your knowledge whilst working alongside experienced Salesforce Professionals.
You will be involved in all aspects of clients’ projects from the initial discovery meetings through to define and delivery. You will be hands-on with user story creation, Salesforce design and implementation, project management and testing.
The job role of a Salesforce Professional Apprentice will include but not be limited to the following:
- Helping clients make the most of the Salesforce.com Platform
- Managing stakeholders and run meetings
- Learning to gather requirements and build technical solutions
- Defining strategy, understanding client’ business process, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- Setup and implementation for new users/clients
- Testing solutions
What you will learn:
- Salesforce system architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem
- How to use the Salesforce product suite
- How to use functionalities such as Flows, Process Builder, Reports & Dashboards, Einstein, User Interface, etc.
- How to successfully manage technology implementation, methodologies and best practice
- How to manage the design & implementation of technology across multiple projects at once
- How to manage key stakeholder relationships
- How to define strategy, clients' business processes, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- How to work and manage your own time when at clients’ sites either for meetings or on a regular basis
- You’ll also achieve multiple Salesforce certifications and become a Salesforce Trailhead Ranger
Fully qualified Salesforce Consultant.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to problem-solve, negotiate and persuade
- Keen interest in technology
- Enthusiastic about your work
- Able to work independently and remotely
- Resilient and determined to be successful in your apprenticeship
- Team player
No specific qualifications required however, you’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
L4 Business Analyst.