What will the apprentice be doing?
As a Junior Salesforce Administrator, your role is to support the Global Database Manager to:
- Create new users, manage user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license needs.
- Respond to support tickets from JCB and JCB Dealer users
- Create reports and dashboards for stakeholders
- Train new users and providing refresher training when required for existing users
Review and measure platform usage
- Collect, analyse and respond to user feedback and requirements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Support Technician and a Salesforce Administrator Certification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As an Administrator you will work towards becoming an in-house salesforce expert with deep knowledge of the business processes within JCB.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential