Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Administration support to Operations team.
- Typing Surveys
- Scanning documents
Team meetings over Zoom.
You will be mentored through every stage of your probation period; we are keen to see you succeed in all you do!
- Small company growing fast so lots of opportunity for progression.
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner
- Be confident and professional
- Attention to detail is important
- Happy to work independently
- To be considered for this position you are required to have 3 A Levels or equivalent
- Driving Licence and access to a car is preferred (but not essential) due to travel required between offices
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 3 Business Administrator