PEI-Genesis is now looking to recruit an enthusiastic Sales Support Coordinator Apprentice to join the team at their recently refurbished offices in Eastleigh, Southampton.
As a Sales Support Coordinator, you will join a team of three existing staff member. You will be mentored by and work under the direct supervision of the Inside Sales Representative. Throughout your apprenticeship, you will learn how to:
- Deal with customer order progress enquiries, both by telephone and email.
- Help drive consistent and successful processes throughout the team.
- Enter orders following the instruction of the Inside Sales Representative in an effective manner.
- Verify orders are processed correctly using the Order Entry Checklist.
- Raise and manage part number set ups as required.
- Raise and manage part pick-ups when advised by Inside Sales Representative.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments within PEI Genesis worldwide.
- Developing and maintaining basic knowledge of PEI Genesis products.
- Ensure that all administrative procedures/work instructions are followed completely as directed by management and/or the PEI Genesis and ISO9001 standard.
There is potential for a full time role on completion of the apprenticeship.
- Employee assistance and Westfield Health package
- Newly refurbished offices
- Staff pension
- Free tea and coffee
- Onsite parking
- Office dog
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Christmas office shutdown
- Pool tables, games and TVs
- Beanbag chill area
- Fun and vibrant office feel
To be successful in the role of Sales Spport Coordinator Apprentice, you will need to be an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for learning. As the ideal applicant the position, you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Microsoft Office Proficiency with emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal within and outside of the company.
- Ability to recognise a problem or potential problem and react quickly and effectively.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Previous customer service or sales experience would be beneficial
- Experience of using an ERP system
- GCSEs in maths and English with at least a grade C / 4 are required.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.