Sales Support Apprentice
S I G Technical Insulation
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
As part of your apprenticeship, you will develop customer service and administration skills.
- Assist with enquiries and incoming calls
- Provide support to the sales team
- You will learn how to process orders and quotes
- Help with enquiries and account management
To develop within a fitness or management role within Forever Health Studios and its future sites.
The role is initially for 12 months, and we would expect to offer you a permanent contract at the end of the term, dependent on the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
- Customer service skills
- Good IT skills
- You will have a good manner both face to face and over the phone
- You will need to have the ability to build good relationships as you will be liaising with our sales, warehouse, transport and head office teams to ensure orders are processed and delivered on time to satisfy customer requirements
No specific qualifications required.
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship L2
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.