- Answering inbound calls & dealing with them as appropriate
- Helping to cover staff who are absent
- Keeping our CRM system updated; this is the main responsibility and is broken down into the following specifics
- Making sure we have all relevant contacts set up for each customer and prospect (correct names, correct job titles, email addresses, phone numbers (with each set up in our PBX system so that their name appears when they call in), DOB & LinkedIn details
- Ensuring the financial information, we have for customers and prospects is up to date
- Ensuring that we are storing up to date notes on the level of discounts each individual customer receives. Ensuring that each customer and prospect is categorised properly
- Ensuring that we have recorded when they 1st started buying from us
- Ensuring that we have the right email addresses in our delivery notification fields so that they are automatically sent tracking details after every order
- Ensuring that we have recorded all of the products that each individual buys
- Ensuring that we are documenting how often they buy each of these products
- Ensuring that we are documenting which customers and prospects have agreed to receive marketing from us (as per GDPR)
- Managing quotations produced through the CPM so that we are closing them as appropriate i.e. won or lost and, if lost, why we lost the business
- Lead generation; identifying new potential customers for the sales team
We are a meritocratic Company who prefer to promote from within so, come the end of the apprenticeship, there are many opportunities available with the most obvious being; stay in the role to continue building experience and market knowledge OR to become a Sales Consultant managing a base of existing customers & developing new customers so as to achieve regular targets and earn commission from sales. Previous apprentices in this role though have progressed into other Depts such as Purchasing.
- Attention to detail
- Good admin, grammar and punctuation
- Friendly and helpful phone manner
- Good Time management
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to deal with consistent pressure to perform to the best of their abilities
- Ambition to progress but recognising this will take time
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills