The role will be based in our trade counter showroom. With the chance to assist with offsite demonstrations for commercial equipment as and when required.
Daily duties include:
- Answering telephone & dealing with customer enquires & sales
- Serving General Public & trade customer at trade counter as well as helping them identify parts required using our extensive database
- Assisting in and processing orders for customer
- Helping with processing goods in orders
- Assisting with stock control in our warehouse
- Helping to keep website & third party marketplaces listings up to date & marketing materials
- Assisting with machine demonstrations both on and off site
- Updating and help with development of marketing materials online and offline
- Any other tasks laid out by the management
Providing the candidate is successful, a full-time position will be offered at end of the apprenticeship.
You need a good understanding if ICT as use of a computer is a large part of the role, as all our systems are computer based.
The working area is located in trader counter showroom area.
There is currently COVID restrictions in place for safety.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to a deadline is essential
- Good communication skills
- Motivated to achieve both personal and business goals
GCSE grade 4 (C) or above or equivalent in English, Maths and ICT is desirable.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.