The Sales Operations team plays a critical role in supporting the sales team and the wider organisation in day-to-day operations of the business. Operations include sourcing and negotiating pricing and lead-times from distribution and other suppliers, order management, and the processes to follow through on order deliveries ranging from hardware and software provision, to the establishment of service contracts.
The Sales Operations role will:
- Place orders with distribution and suppliers using our Oracle NetSuite system
- Manage supplier deliveries and liaise with the logistics team
- Work with third party couriers to coordinate hardware returns and collections
- Inform clients of shipment dates and estimated delivery times
- Manage ITGL’s backorder book
- Work with the finance team to produce invoicing forecasts and for client queries relating to billing and invoicing
- Track, manage, and provide invoice instruction for our monthly billed clients
- Work with the service renewals team to create and update client service handbooks for support and subscription services
- Maintain client relationships through timely and helpful communication
To be discussed during the apprenticeship.
ITGL is a friendly and supportive working environment, in fact our people say it is like a family. Everyone is valuable, and everyone makes a difference.
‘Partners in Positivity’ captures our attitude to everything we do. We expect excellence from all our people and we do what is right, not just what is easiest. We bring positivity to work no matter how challenging the situation, and strive to be judged on the positive impact we have on our clients and society.
Candidates suited to this role will have:
- High energy and drive compatible with a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good supplier liaison and negotiation skills
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills, working at pace but with precision
- Ability to operate with accuracy, motivated by attention to detail that serves to identify and correct errors
- Analysis and problem-solving skill, thinking creatively and dynamically to find solutions
- Ability to manage time, prioritise work, and work flexibly to deadlines
- Proficiency with IT systems and tools including Microsoft Office applications and other data management applications
Ideally, candidates will also have a baseline understanding of:
- Cisco go-to-market approach through the channel of Cisco partners and distribution
- Procurement function in business, both from a seller and buyer perspective
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation, and commitment to personal development
- Willingness to learn, share knowledge, and contribute ideas
- Teamwork mentality, to work collaboratively across the business with a proactive communication style
- A-level or equivalent in relevant area
You will be working alongside experts with decades of experience in the industry as an IT apprentice. Whilst you study towards your Digital & Technology Solutions Specialist, you will be working in a full-time role supporting our IT team of experts.
This is a 4 year programme, which will allow you to gain a degree in Digital and Technology Solution Specialist and at the same time apply your learning in the workplace.
We are ready to pass on our knowledge and develop the right candidate to be a professional in this ever-evolving field.