Roles & responsibilities will include:
- Be polite and professional always with colleagues, clients, and temporary employees
- Source and select candidates in line with training and client specifications
- Pre-screen candidates over the telephone or via Zoom/Teams in line with client specifications
- Meet the clients and provide them with great customer service at all times
- Managing client needs and inquiries daily
- Site check inns and out of hours cover
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies in line with client specifications
- Successfully Onboard candidates, following the TMR process and in line with client specifications
- Support the consultancy team to meet Branch KPI’s
- Have a strong work ethic and go the extra mile when requested
- Meet targets set by line managers daily
You'll be liaising with a whole range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match.
TMR recruitment have a fantastic opportunity available for the right candidate that has the appetite to further their career in business administration. Upon completion of the programme, you will have the opportunity of a full-time position role as a business administrator with TMR recruitment.
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills, with a confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
A Sales Executive is a sales person working in either business to business or business to consumer markets with responsibility to sell a specific product or service. They plan their sales activities, lead the end-to-end sales interaction with the customer and manage the sales within their organisation.
They will be responsible for retaining and growing a number of existing customer accounts and generating new business by contacting prospective customers, qualifying opportunities and bringing the sales process to a mutually acceptable close. They ensure a positive customer experience.
A Sales Executive understands their organisation's product(s) or service(s) in detail and is an expert in analysing customer needs and creating solutions by selecting appropriate product(s) or service(s) to meet their requirements.
The Sales Executive Level 4 qualification is delivered in one-to-one sessions and through a series of workshops. It will include English and maths to meet the Level 2 Functional Skills standard unless exemptions apply.
Achievement of the standards meets the eligibility requirements for Sales Certification at Level 4 with the Association of Professional Sales.