Sales Executive Apprenticeship.
Between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
A Sales Executive is a sales person working in either business to business or business to consumer markets with responsibility to sell a specific product or service. They plan their sales activities, lead the end-to-end sales interaction with the customer and manage the sales within their organisation. They will be responsible for retaining and growing a number of existing customer accounts and generating new business by contacting prospective customers, qualifying opportunities and bringing the sales process to a mutually acceptable close. They ensure a positive customer experience.
A Sales Executive understands their organisation's product(s) or service(s) in detail and is an expert in analysing customer needs and creating solutions by selecting appropriate product(s) or service(s) to meet their requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities may include:
- Make outbound calls to potential customers
- Use of LinkedIn to connect with stakeholders
- Be polite and professional always with colleagues, clients, and temporary employees
- Have a strong work ethic and go the extra mile when requested
- Undertake apprenticeship training (20% of the time)
A career in Sales.
Can you commute to the location?
- Outstanding written and verbal communication used as a tool to build relationships
- Experience in consultative sales
- An understanding of digital marketing principles
- To be comfortable working to deadlines and targets
- Competently managing many moving parts to deliver something exceptional
- Commercially minded
GCSEs or equivalents in Maths and English.
The Sales Executive Level 4 qualification is delivered in one-to-one sessions and through a series of workshops. It will include English and Maths to meet the Level 2 Functional Skills standard unless exemptions apply. Achievement of the standards meets the eligibility requirements for Sales Certification at Level 4 with the Association of Professional Sales.