A fantastic opportunity to be a part of a successful independent tech studio as a Sales executive. Remain the key contact of the Company in the UK throughout the tenure and work remotely (from home) now.
Candidates will be provided with a full project brief, detailed schedule of expected activities, guidance on how to complete activities and support throughout the placement with us.
The job role requires:
- Creating a database of Real Estate Developer and Architects key contacts
- Regular calls to prospective clients pitching the company's offering i.e. 3D ArchViz (3d architectural visualisation) supported by existing work video links
- Arrangement of meetings (virtual/actual) with interested prospects
- Attending the meeting (virtual/actual) to understand if prospective clients have 3D Visualisation requirements and explain to them why the company's service will be essential for their marketing process
- Negotiating the commercials and closing the sale
- Updating all the above steps on a daily basis in our CRM. (Training will be provided)
If the candidate achieves the sales target (to be defined) then he/she will be absorbed into company payroll.
Experience or study in the Real Estate, Property Development, Architecture or Construction Industry will be an advantage.
- Flair for sales
- Thorough understanding of the product
- Understanding Real Estate Market of the United Kingdom
- Understanding Opportunities for 3D Visualisation
- Closing sales and achieving targets is of paramount importance if the candidate wants to grow
- Sales Executive level 4
- Maths and English level 2 functional skills (if required)