Ashley Power Ltd
- Assisting the sales team with quotations and sales orders for customers
- Serve customers on the trade counter including taking payments and calculating change
- Place purchase orders with suppliers
- Identify products & assist customers with technical enquiries
- Proactively develop new business including making outbound telesales calls
- Producing sales reports to identify potential opportunities for Improved sales
Opportunity to move on to Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Following Completion of Level 3 opportunity for full-time employment.
- Telephone skills
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Professional Appearance & Attitude
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Eager to learn
No previous qualifications required.
PARAGON SKILLS have the energy and experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.