Babble brings businesses together with communications tech in new and unexpected ways, making their clients more accessible, more productive and more profitable. Working primarily with mid to large-sized UK enterprises, including Park Plaza, Secret Escapes and Chubb, we take the complexity out of IT and Telecoms systems.
As we continue to deliver on growth plans that show no signs of slowing, having doubled in size over the last year, we’re looking to take on school leavers/early career candidates as Sales Apprentices!
Once restrictions have been lifted, we will be in the office 2-3 days per week – your role will then be hybrid, working remotely and from the office.
At the end of the 12-15 month programme apprentices will have a variety of routes open to them in the Sales Function, for example joining the Desk Based Account Management Team, New Logos Acquisition Team, or the PBX Migration Team. This will be dependent on openings at the time, aptitude, skills, personality, traits, preferences and more.
Sales Apprenticeship Scheme Package:
- Initial salary of £14.5k, this will grow year on year – to £21.5k and beyond
- Excellent OTE/Commission structure
- Comprehensive support and training, both internal and external – with a carefully structured, 12-15 month Apprenticeship Scheme geared towards your progression. Earning whilst learning, this qualification is worth more than £10k and will equip you with all of the tools necessary for a lucrative career in Sales!
- Excellent scope for progression, earning potential, professional and personal development
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere and regular charity events (to resume once safe)
- Incentive company holidays that reward success (to resume once safe)
- Lucrative incentive and bonus schemes
- Healthcare and pension
- Flexible working pattern – one day in the office and four days working from home per week
Sales Apprenticeship Scheme Role:
- Initially, you will be seconded to various Sales functions in order to learn the Babble way, how each function interlocks and contributes to the overall success of the business
- Develop an understanding of Babble’s customers and prospects, their needs and the solutions that Babble offers
- Acquire experience within the Account Management, New Logo Acquisition, Lead Generation Teams and more as you learn about what it takes to become a successful Sales Person
- Speak regularly with prospects and internal stakeholders, practicing all the sales techniques and methods required of a stand out Sales Person at Babble
Sales Apprenticeship Scheme Requirements:
- GCSEs in Maths and English
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive and comfortable in a target driven environment
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- A desire to begin a career in Sales
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.