Sales Apprenticeship – proactively promote sales, hit centres targets and centre business objectives, achieve your own productivity and targets, complete incoming and outgoing contacts and book appointments and contribute and attend outreach and inreach events to drive new leads.
To ensure the facility and colleagues provide a quality customer experience. To promote the Everyone Active vision, mission and values to deliver the Everyone Active sales strategy that enables the site to achieve its sales and data KPI’s.
- Proactively promote the consistent application of the Everyone Active sales process.
- Hit your centre’s targets and understand your centre’s business objectives
- Achieve your individual productivity and sales targets to hit your centres targets and to contribute to the ongoing development of sales plans
- Follow the monthly plan to hit your centres targets and to contribute to the ongoing development of sales plans
- Contribute to the marketing of the centre and lead generation through developing ideas and arranging outreach events
- Inspect, monitor and review the sales process to ensure targets are met
- Understand the categories and volumes of membership sales required to achieve your monthly targets given you by your GM/SM
- Follow the monthly plan to hit your centres targets
- Achieve budget across the DD and annual line on an ongoing basis.
- To continuously action the administration of prospecting process on Single Customer View (SCV) and MRM
- You work with Support Hub to ensure that queries are resolved before the cut-off point
- Improve the standards of the facility
- You ensure that each sale follows the Everyone Active membership T&C’s and no offers outside of these are given without authorisation from the RSBM
- You ensure that each day you have a 10 minute meeting with your line manager to plan the day’s activity
- Complete the tasks to ensure the standards of the facility meet company expectations
- Support the centre’s work towards Quest, IiP, ISO 14001, 18001 and other awards
A safe, secure, clean, well maintained facilities that are accessible and inclusive for all.
- Start shifts on time
- Wear uniform as per the company standard
- Take appropriate action when identifying faults and hazards following all H&S Procedures
- Achieve standards described in operations manuals
- Enforce Normal Operating Procedures at all times
- Plan on a daily basis the tasks of each shift
- Ensure all energy reduction actions are undertaken on a daily basis throughout your shift
- Follow Emergency Action Plan procedures at site
- Offer a warm and friendly welcome every time.
- Deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments.
Listen, value and respond to all comments made by customers.
- Ensure colleagues achieve customer care standards
- Deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments
- Have knowledge of facility programme
- Respond to comments in a positive manner and report to your line manager any improvements that can be made
- Develop an excellent reputation within your locality
- Support other departments within the centre as needed
Promote 30 minutes of activity 5 times per week by providing a wide range of quality activities.
- Promote the concept of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
- Delivering inclusive memberships to a high standard supporting the community
Provide dedicated, qualified, well trained colleagues to support customers and make their visits enjoyable.
- Complete online induction and continue with online training throughout the year
- Undertake and have a regular review with your line manager
- Manage your own sales KPI’s and ensure that they are kept over any agreed target
- Ensure your site has up to date sales information displayed
- Attend meetings as required
- Undertake training as required
As an apprentice with Everyone Active- Hart Leisure Centre, you will be studying towards a 12-18 months qualification that will be the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
If you are successful you could be employed full time after your apprentice and have opportunities to move up in the business to sales manager and beyond.
The role does have shifts and requires some weekend working
Computer and Phone skills, Have an understanding of great customer service
Outgoing personality with a driven attitude to achieve sales targets and enjoy meeting and talking to customers and members
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship