Sales and Marketing Apprentice
Voyage Specialist Healthcare Ltd
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
- Be the first point of contact for enquiries, both by phone and email
- Use our CRM system to keep enquiries and vacancy information up to date
- Assist with the creation and distribution of reports
- Support the field sales team as appropriate
- Provide general administrative support to the enquiry line and marketing team
- Contribute to marketing campaigns across a range of channels, such as social media, email marketing, the company website etc.
Possible progression towards further qualifications into a full-time job.
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £4.35 an hour for under 18's, £6.15 an hour for 18-20-year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail
- IT literate with good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under own initiative
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Approachable and friendly
We’re a close-knit team so who you are is equally as important to us as what you can achieve. We’re looking for someone who embodies our values:
- Empowering – do you make people feel included and help them take part?
- Together – can you work well as a team?
- Honest – are you reliable and trustworthy?
- Outstanding – do you aim to always do your best and go above and beyond?
- Supportive – are you there to support your colleagues?
- Apprenticeship in Business Admin Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.