What will the apprentice be doing?
You will receive training to enable you to carry out the following duties:
• Order entry both Domestic (UK clients) and Export clients
• Job building based on orders being processed
• Place purchase orders on local suppliers following instruction against the order being processed
• Scan orders in the system and filing accordingly as our system structure
• Raise internal job cards, if required against individual orders
• General housekeeping
• Any other administrative duties as required
• Any other duties that are necessary with the development of this position.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration Skills (RQF)
- Day release training
- Highfield Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be the opportunity for further training or a permanent position for the right candidate.
Reality CheckHow would you commute to work each day?
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Number skills, Team working, Independent worker, Asks for help when unsure, Literate, Good time management, Can multitask and prioritise, Good telephone manner, Ability to follow instruction, Familiar with Microsoft Office, Positive attitude, Self motivated, Enthusiastic, Keen to learn new tasks, Trustworthy, Honest/has integrity, Has integrity, Hardworking, Reliable
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade B/5) Desired