What will the apprentice be doing?
Each day will be different, and duties will include:
- Processing enquiries and orders.
- Assisting with purchasing.
- Contacting customers by phone.
- Account management.
- Assisting with our social media activities.
- Assisting with our marketing campaigns.
- Receiving deliveries.
- Assisting with project management.
- Updating our CRM system.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will be working towards the Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard.
- All delivered within the work place via online training and at Colchester Institute Campus.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We are looking for someone to become part of the team long-term with an opportunity to progress to Business Development executive.
Reality CheckThe successful applicant would be joining a small team and would need to be prepared to participate in every aspect of the daily tasks.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent maths and English (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential