What will the apprentice be doing?
The Sales Administrator Apprentice will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assessing and logging purchase orders from customers
- Producing and processing sales orders
- Dispatching goods including logistics documents and booking couriers
- Managing quotations
- Taking inbound calls
- Covering holiday absence for other admin staff as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
- You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham.
- You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a permanent position and a full-time role will be offered to the suitable and successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship. Future progression routes include moving into a senior administrator role and being responsible for running the office.
Reality CheckBenefits: Annual staff development and pay reviews Potential for performance related pay rises Long-term career development opportunities Attentive manager Joining a friendly and growing company Staff social events Supportive company culture Onsite parking Free hot drink facilities 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Customer care skills, Willing to learn
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths/English (Grade C/4 or equivalent/above) Essential