Duties will include:
- Answer phone calls in a polite manner and take messages if necessary
- Read and respond to email messages promptly and notify the team of important information
- Act as the primary customer service contact for customers that have questions about their accounts or our products
- Accurately process customer orders and verify invoices
- Generate memos and reports when appropriate
- Create, edit, and update spreadsheets
- Help identify ways to be more efficient and improve current processes
- Assist manager with duties on an as-needed basis
Full-time permanent role with the company.
- GCSE’s or equivalent
- Good English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong ability to multitask and a pleasant, friendly demeanour
- Good, positive attitude to work
Minimum A-C/8-4 or equivalent GCSE maths and English.
Advanced Business Administrator Standard.
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Business Administration.