This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator Apprentice to join a busy sales team. The Sales Administrator Apprentice will support with a range of customer service roles including answering calls, resolving issues and processing orders.
The Sales Administrator Apprentice will be responsible for the following duties:
- Answering incoming calls
- Customer service and advice
- Meeting customer requirements
- Resolving product and delivery problems
- Order exports
- General sales administration
There is the intention for a full-time permanent position to be offered to the suitable and successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship; good progression routes will be available. Kayospruce have a proven track record of apprentice success therefore you will be fully supported throughout your apprenticeship.
- Friendly sales team
- Small company with invested staff
- Family orientated business
- Flexible and supportive employers
- Free onsite parking
- Free refreshments
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
It is essential that the Sales Administrator Apprentice has the following skills and experience:
- Dynamic, confident and resilient
- Articulate with a good level of spoken English
- Ability to prioritise
- Good time management
- Mature attitude towards work
- An interest in sailing is desirable but not essential
- GCSEs, or equivalents, in maths and English with at least a grade C / 4 are required.
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.