The Sales Account Manager will join the sales team to grow our client base and expand opportunities with our existing clients. The Sales Account Manager supports our Business Development Managers in seeking and working on opportunities where ITGL can bring value to clients, while bringing profitable and sustainable revenue to ITGL through true client partnerships.
With a sound understanding of our portfolio, the sales team drives relevant conversations and presents impactful propositions to clients. The Sales Account Manager will collaborate with various subject matter experts and teams across ITGL including technical, project management, and client success teams, to deliver solutions and services to new and existing clients.
The Sales Account Manager will:
- Support the Business Development Managers in the day-to-day sales operations including quoting and securing deal registrations
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the Cisco solution stack, learn the value proposition, and how they address client challenges and needs
- Proactively hunt business opportunities in existing and net new client accounts
- Adapt their client communications and approach to suit the type of client and their sector
- Work towards shared sales team goals with defined targets and responsibilities
- Interpret client install base and purchase history data through reports to create compelling business cases including hardware refresh, new software, new services, and ongoing enhanced support
- Qualify sales leads from a variety of sources with efficiency and rigor
- Perform sales procedures through logging activities and opportunities in the client relationship management system and comply with defined policies and procedures
- Build a sales plan into their client account base
To be discussed during the apprenticeship.
ITGL is a friendly and supportive working environment, in fact our people say it is like a family. Everyone is valuable, and everyone makes a difference.
‘Partners in Positivity’ captures our attitude to everything we do. We expect excellence from all our people and we do what is right, not just what is easiest. We bring positivity to work no matter how challenging the situation, and strive to be judged on the positive impact we have on our clients and society.
Flexible home working is available.
Candidates suited to this role will have:
- Belief that technology can make a positive impact on organisations and society as a whole
- Natural interest and curiosity to keep pace with and explore technology and the impact it can have
- Skills and desire to build relationships, either virtually (video-conferencing) or in person
- Drive to achieve personal and team-based financial targets
- Confidence in being measured against financial performance targets
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Ability to question and challenge without confronting
- Discipline to use tools, systems, and procedures to strengthen sales effectiveness
- Proactive approach to teamwork across the business
- Excellent organisational skills to support senior team members’ efficiency
- A-level or equivalent in relevant area
You will be working alongside experts with decades of experience in the industry as an IT apprentice. Whilst you study towards your Digital & Technology Solutions Specialist, you will be working in a full-time role supporting our IT team of experts.
This is a 4 year programme, which will allow you to gain a degree in Digital and Technology Solution Specialist and at the same time apply your learning in the workplace.
We are ready to pass on our knowledge and develop the right candidate to be a professional in this ever-evolving field.