Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold a Grade D/Grade 3/ Level 1 or above in in both Maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Duties will include:
- To assist departments with the day to day administration tasks
- Supporting internal customers with administrative assistance on a daily basis as and when required
- Answering the telephone in a polite and courteous manner
- Sending Emails and written correspondence
- To assist with photocopying and collation of material
- Carry out departmental filing on a regular basis
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving the contribution to the organisation's goals and enhancing the reputation of the company
- To identify and suggest improved office procedures
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Possible progression to a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Good IT skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment whilst ensuring the highest level of accuracy
- Have a confident approach
- Able to use own initiative
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.