Road to Recovery Office Administration Apprentice - LS800
ROAD TO RECOVERY (UK) LIMITED
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
We are currently seeking an Apprentice to work with a small friendly team in a fast paced environment working mainly within Credit Control. On-going training and support will be given and there are progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Duties Will Include:
- Handling inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Sending and receiving emails
- Data inputting and ensuring the computer systems are kept up to date
- Assisting the Credit Control Manager with daily tasks
- General administration duties as required
Progression to a permanent role for the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good verbal communication skills
- An awareness of Microsoft Office packages
- Good organisational skills
- Have a confident approach
- Use own initiative
- Good timekeeping and reliability
A good level of GCSEs or equivalent to include English and maths.
The successful candidate will study:
- Level 2 qualification in Business and Administration
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Functional Skills if required
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.