Road to Recovery Claims Handler Customer Service Apprentice - LS776
ROAD TO RECOVERY (UK) LIMITED
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
We are currently seeking an Apprentice to work with a small friendly team in a fast-paced environment working mainly within Claims Handling and Customer Support. On-going training and support will be given and there are progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Duties Will Include:
- Handling inbound and outbound telephone calls in Claims Handling
- Following all aspects of the claim from start to completion, after initially receiving the claim from the salesperson on the road/internet or another source
- Email claim updates - Entering files on the system, informing file handlers of any issues and updates and dealing with any issues with the Accident Service Provider and Solicitors
- Chasing outstanding payments - Liaising with external contacts. Checking required documents and sourcing reasons why claims are cancelled
- Try to claw back cancelled claims
- Deal with breakdowns as they come in via Apex and log onto the Portal
- Deal with all VRO requests from new garages, add them to the system and send rates and confirm
- General administration duties as required
Progression to a permanent role for the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good verbal communication skills
- An awareness of Microsoft Office packages
- Good organisational skills
- Have a confident approach
- Use own initiative
- Good timekeeping and reliability
A good level of GCSE's to include English and maths.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 - Customer service practitioner standard. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.