Our Revenue Care Centre (RCC) team delivers financial excellence, looking after our customers’ billing and financial systems. We’re looking for an organised and proactive Apprentice to join the team, where you will study for your Business Admin Level 3 qualification alongside learning the ropes at the RCC.
The Revenue Care Specialist will be part of a team within the Revenue Care Centre (RCC) responsible for overseeing the correct and appropriate revenue and cost input activities associated with our customers transactions. Most specifically, the RCC Specialist will be responsible for executing pre-invoice file audits to ensure proper cost entry and invoice entry fields are completed, and as a subsequent activity will generate invoice documentation to our customers.
Duties will include:
- Work with colleagues in the Operational Care Centres and Customer Care Locations to manage costs
- Ensure accurate and timely billing for all customers
- Recognise and address system related issues
- Recognise and escalate operational issues
- Handle queries from colleagues and suppliers
- Support new customer implementations with systems setup
- Manage related cost entry and revenue entry tasks through Business Process Automation (BPA)
You will be joining an amazing group of apprentices and can look forward to a competitive starting salary, attractive benefits and an Apprentice NUS discount card, support to achieve professionally recognised qualifications and a network of mentors, line managers and friends to help you along your journey.
You’ll be joining an amazing group of apprentices and can look forward to a competitive starting salary, attractive benefits, and an Apprentice NUS discount card.
We will support you to achieve your Business Admin Level 3 qualification, which will give you a brilliant grounding in everything from communication to systems.
- Strong organisational skills and IT skills
- Able to work at a fast pace, with efficiency and accuracy
- Self-disciplined, proactive and motivated
- A willingness to learn, a positive attitude and drive to succeed
5 GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills if required