Retail Store Manager Apprenticeship with Iceland
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with leadership and management experience to build a career with one of Britain’s fastest-growing, and most innovative retailers whilst working towards their Retail Management Level 4 Apprenticeship.
This is a 12 month apprenticeship and at the end of the programme you will move into an Iceland Store Manager position.
Salary - £27,000
On successful completion of the Apprenticeship Scheme your salary will increase to a minimum of £32,000 (within the M25)
Day to day duties:
- Conduct weekly analysis on store sales and operations to identify areas of focus
- Drive sales through all available channels and marketing in store
- Continuously improve customer service in store with defined actions to improve
- Adherence and correct implementation of processes, policies and procedures in store
- Ongoing cost control to deliver all financial targets & drive company initiatives
- Manages team performance effectively
- Actively drives store talent programmes and internal development into management roles
- Takes ownership of implementing business decisions and effectively communicates them to the team
- Regularly checks that customers are happy, challenging performance where appropriate
- Enables the team to work at their best by monitoring, coaching, providing feedback, problem solving and communicating with pace and urgency
- Manages the team’s performance and drives results by leading the team
- Seeks and takes action on feedback from others to drive personal development and business performance
- Knows how they affect others and leads from the front as a company role model
- Presents change in a positive manner, ensuring everyone in the team understands what is expected of them
- Develops effective business networks to have influential relationships with managers, peers and customers
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Discount Card
- Childcare Scheme
- Iceland Spend & Save, discounts at thousands of the country’s top retailers online
A full-time role as an Iceland Store Manager.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
To be considered for this role you must have previous management experience, preferably within a retail setting.
Iceland are looking for candidates who:
- Have the drive and ambition to lead and manage a busy and successful store
- Take pride in themselves, their team and Iceland
- Provides focus to deliver what is required for the customer and Iceland
- Shares and encourages positivity in their team whilst knowing the reality of the current situation
- Drives pace and urgency in themselves and others
- Retail Management Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
About the employer
Iceland is the UK's favourite frozen food provider - a unique British food retailer with over 600 stores in the UK and Northern Ireland.
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.