What will the apprentice be doing?
- Master all sales and transactions
- Maintain retail brand standards
- Support store operations
- Deliver best-in-class customer service
- Demonstrate strong styling skills and great fashion taste
- Achieve personal KPI targets
- Support stock operations (deliveries, transfers, etc.)
- Visual merchandising
- Report on product performance
- Run upscale personal styling appointments
- Learn how to manage key clients and VIP service
- Support in-store marketing ad events
*** Positions are strictly reserved for driven, enthusiastic candidates pursuing a career in fashion retail management.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprentices will receive the Retailer qualification at the end of the programme subject to results. Training will take place on a fixed day each week on site at the employer's offices and will receive supplementary training and support as needed from the employer.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The Glassworks London Retail Management training programme is designed to develop promising candidates with limited UK-based retail experience into senior sales assistants, team leaders and store management. The three-year management training programme covers a wide range of topics (service, visual merchandising, personal styling, KPI reporting, and more). Successful candidates can progress through the programme to full time retail management internally or with larger fashion retailers.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English (Grade Grades 5 to 9) Desired