What will the apprentice be doing?
Want to learn what it takes to keep a Morrisons store running smoothly?
As a Retail Degree Apprentice, you’ll spend three years gaining the skills, knowledge and experience you need.
Duties will include:
- You'll learn about our store trading operations and systems
- You’ll develop your project management skills by supporting live business projects
- You’ll get an early taste of leadership when you take on responsibility for a team of colleagues within a department
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- While you’re working with us, you’ll also be studying towards a BA (Hons) Retail Leadership Integrated Degree at the University of Bradford
- Balancing work and a degree course will be challenging. But we’ll offer you study leave so you can focus on your studies
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- By the end of the three years you’ll be a Senior Manager in one of our stores, with accountability for a range of departments
- Show us real potential, and you could even progress onto our Store Manager Development Programme
Retail is a fast-paced world where roles tend to be shift based, and where you often have to do early starts, late finishes and weekends, as well as working bank holidays and during peak times of the year.
Skills RequiredResilience, Determination, Leadership skills, Flexibility
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade Level 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 4) Essential
Other UCAS Points (Grade 112) Essential