Retail Apprentice (Printing Tech) - Intermediate (Level 2)
Hit Training Ltd
In this small, family run business most tasks will be done by all members of staff, this gives a wide and varied array of things to be achieved.
Training will be given in all areas. A general knowledge of sport would be helpful.
Duties will include:
- Operating the till
- Stock control - replenishing stock on the shop floor
- Meeting and greeting customers and helping with requirements
- Operating the printer/embroidering machines
- Housekeeping - keeping everything clean and tidy.
A full-time role will be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Participation in a sport or hobby would be preferable.
- Attention to detail
- Smart appearance
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Retailer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Learning to restring rackets, repair cricket bats, and snooker cues
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.