A great opportunity has arisen at F Hinds the Jewellers. They are looking for a Retail Jewellery apprentice to join the professional sales team and learn all aspects of a busy retail sales environment.
The role involves:
- Serving Customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining displays
- Learning the day to day admin tasks
- Till work
There is a comprehensive training program to give you the knowledge to advise customers on purchases and repairs. Based in the Aldershot store you will be primarily supported by the Manager and team, but you will also have the opportunity to work in other local stores to provide a rounded experience of the business.
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Retail Qualification. Your qualification will be delivered by an Award-Winning Training Provider who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship. This will involve a Regional Trainer coming to visit you in the workplace on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship.
- Successful completion may lead to permanent full-time employment and access to our management training scheme leading to store management in future years
- As the job involves some work in other stores there will be journeys on public transport or your own vehicle outside of working hours. Reasonable travel costs will be covered by the company and the ability to drive and access to your own vehicle may be advantageous. Wage listed is for 17 year olds - 18 year olds salary is £8.16
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- An attention for detail and accuracy
- Basic it skills
- Smart appearance
- Positive and motivated
- Friendly personality
- A desire to hit targets
- maths and English GCSE Level 4/grade C or equivalent preferred
- Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard