This role is paying National Minimum Wage, the rate advertised is for 16-17 year olds.
Duties will include:
- Assisting on the trade counter, will require customer service and selling skills.
- Answering the phone, good communication skills needed
- Supporting the organisation of deliveries and collections
- Checking off the shop deliveries
- Will support in merchandising and displays
- Greeting customers, answering questions and offering assistance
- Having a courteous and professional manner
- Operating the till systems e.g. refunds, end of day
- Cleaning and maintaining the office
- Restocking supplies
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge
- Engaging in an appropriate manner and representing the business in a positive light
- Other general shop duties as required
Potential of progression onto L3 course as well as permanent position for the right candidate.
- Communication skills
- Social skills
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail
Maths and English at an appropriate level.
- Retail Level 2 Standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills
- Others may be offered dependant on the Apprentice and the role development