MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at Distex Ltd, dealing with customer enquiries regarding PC, Phone and Tablet repairs. The role will involve telephone communication with customers as well as serving in the front of the shop, carrying out sales and other duties as required.
Duties Will Include:
- Handling inbound and outbound customer calls, dealing with customer enquiries and updating customers on the progress of their repairs
- Face to face sales and customer service support within the shop.
- Processing customer payments
- Maintaining and replenishing stock within the shop and arranging displays of items for sale
- Developing knowledge to support the team with diagnosing faults, estimating costs and booking repairs onto the system
- Reviewing and updating social media
- General shop duties to ensure the environment is kept clean and tidy and waste minimised
Possible progression to a permanent role within the company.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage
- A keen interest in technology
- Able to work well within a team as well as independently
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills
- A willingness to learn all aspects of the role
GCSE in English and maths at grade 4/C or equivalent.
The successful candidate will study:
- Retailer Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills if required
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.