Our Field Service Resourcing team is responsible for ensuring that we have the right people, in the right place, at the right time to ultimately provide a brilliant experience for our customers.
Duties will include:
- Resourcing Customer Service Associates support our Field Service Function and building relationships is key
- No two days will be the same – as will no two conversations. Whether it’s talking to our customers, our engineers, or our internal teams you’ll need to be forward thinking and proactive making sure we hit deadlines and provide a brilliant customer experience
- You make sure we meet our contractual obligations with the customers, driving customer satisfaction
- You’ll learn about all our different products and services, and how they can help our customers, and channel this into the service you give them
- We’ll teach you how to listen, how to keep calm under pressure and how to relate to your customers, so you can really work out what is best for them
- Ability to assimilate into a permanent role with the BT Group on completion of the apprenticeship
- Are you willing to learn new skills quickly and have an impact on real life solutions?
- Bold decision maker
- Customer champion
- Inspiring communicator
- Solution focused
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Ability to use own initiative to solve business problems
- No formal qualifications are required to join our programme, however a good level of literacy and numeracy would be a distinct advantage. Equivalent qualifications are accepted
- Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria
- As an Apprentice Customer Service Associate, you’ll study for a Level 2 apprenticeship, called Customer Service Practitoner
- Your apprenticeship scheme will last for 18 months
- You’ll spend a minimum of 20% of your time learning and studying. You’ll need to complete one “study work” day a week.