What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist with various admin & reservation activities, such as charging guest credit cards, sending payment links, ID and credit card verification
- To follow up any outstanding payments
- Ensuring all same day/next day arrivals receives check in codes by making contact with the guest
- Ensure that the Property Management System (PMS) is maintained up to date and all reservation details are recorded with 100% accuracy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills
- Personal learning and thinking skills
- Employment rights and responsibilities
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Successful completion of this apprenticeship may lead to a full-time position with the company. If the candidate successfully completes this apprenticeship, then there is opportunity to progress within the Reservations team into a Reservations Executive role
Reality CheckThis role will be office based and will involve working at a computer for the majority of the time. Holiday entitlement would be 20 days per year.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired