Training and support will be given to assist with the following roles and responsibilities:
- Managing renewal deadlines
- Corresponding with clients and professional associates
- Paying renewal fees at the UK Intellectual Property Office and the European Patent Office
The qualifications and experience gained on this Apprenticeship will allow you to apply for further roles within this sector.
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Work accurately and under pressure
- Strong computer skills and good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent work ethics
- Team player
- Methodical approach
Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to establish course suitability. Ideally applicants should have at least 4 GCSEs including English and maths at grades 9-4/A*-C or equivalent for a Level 3 Apprenticeship and 9-3/A*-D or equivalent for a Level 2. Proof of qualifications will be required before you can be accepted onto the apprenticeship. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants regardless of entry requirements will be emailed an Initial Assessment to complete as part of the recruitment procedure. This is an online assessment in English and maths and can be completed at your preferred location remotely. Those without the stated entry requirements or awaiting GCSE/GCSE retake grades, will be offered further advice and guidance to support their application if required.
Advanced Business Administrator Standard.
No regular college attendance required. Training for all job specific tasks will be given. In addition the apprentice will have the support and guidance of a qualified assessor from the college, who will make on-site visits every 6-8 weeks.