Working within the Parts Department, you will be the first point of contact for our customers over the telephone and in branch so it’s vital they have a welcoming experience. Our customers expect a high level of service and parts expertise and we don’t like to disappoint!
Working as part of a team, the Parts Advisor role will be both demanding and rewarding. You will be an essential contact with RH Commercials Workshop Teams and external customers. You will need to build rapport with peers and customers, to provide an excellent service. You will ensure that the Workshop Teams and customers’ needs and requirements for parts are met through the effective use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service
- Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct locations
- Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts
- Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process
- Process cash and card payments for customer parts
- Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceed customers’ expectations
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
At the company they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression.
You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
- A keen interest and passion for Customer Service
- Practically minded
- Logical approach to problem solving
- An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
Minimum requirements are a Grade 3/D or equivalent in GCSE English Language and maths.
This is a Supply Chain Practitioner Apprenticeship programme, delivered by Remit Group.
Awarding Body: Occupational Awards Limited (OAL).
Supply Chain is at the heart of every business, especially a vehicle parts department. The Supply Chain Practitioner (including parts) Level 3 apprenticeship is delivered over 24 months and apprentices will be expected to complete self-study tasks during the programme. Development Coaches will deliver 1-2-1 and group sessions with ongoing guided support from the employer throughout the programme.
Training is delivered in the workplace and on block release at Remit's dedicated Academy in Derby. All associated costs for training are met by the employer and there will be no cost to you including accommodation and food while away on training.
As a result of your training, you will achieve:
- Supply Chain Practitioner Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English & maths (if required)