What will the apprentice be doing?
Remit Training is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of RH Commercials, Tuxford NG22 0NH, for a Renault Customer Service Apprentice to join their fast-growing and successful company!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To secure orders from prospective customers
• Establish & maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers
• Research potential customers
• Communicate with customers effectively
• Use the CRM effectively
• Telephone validation of leads
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2.
On successful completion, you will receive:
• Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
• Level 2 in Customer Service
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent role available at RH Commercials for the right candidate.
Reality CheckTravel time/distance/cost
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Communication skills, Customer care skills, Enthusiasm to learn, Excellent telephone manner, Punctual
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade A*-C 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C 4-9) Essential